If you have recently purchased or have been using a Hoverboard for a long time, you will face problems like how to fix the Bluetooth on Hoverboard.
Let’s get to the basics. A hoverboard is a self-balancing scooter designed to travel short distances for recreational and productive purposes and easy mobility. They come in different wheel sizes ranging from 6.5 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches. So read this and fix the problems like Bluetooth connectivity so that you don’t lose your money.
- 1 How to Fix Bluetooth on Hoverboard?
- 2 What Is a Hoverboard with Bluetooth Connectivity?
- 3 Summary
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
How to Fix Bluetooth on Hoverboard?
The main reason will be that your device is not paired with Bluetooth on your smartphone most of the time. So you will have to make sure that the Hoverboard and your smartphone have Bluetooth turned on.
The device functions so that it automatically switches off if it is not paired to a Bluetooth connection.
- Switch off the device, then again switch it on.
- If the problem persists, disconnect the Hoverboard from your smartphone’s Bluetooth connected list and reconnect.
- For successful pairing of the two devices, they have to be close to each other or will not establish the connection.
- There should be a proximity of at least three feet for a strong connection.
- One more reason can be if you have too many devices which are already connected to your smartphone.
- You will have to disconnect one or two connected devices with your smartphone and reconnect with the Hoverboard.
What Is a Hoverboard with Bluetooth Connectivity?
With the advent of new technology, one can now buy hoverboards with embedded speakers connected via Bluetooth on your smartphone. Therefore, you can easily listen to music when you ride. However, like all technical devices, if not handled properly, it is bound to malfunction. Apart from the wear and tear, many users always come across how to fix Bluetooth on the Hoverboard. Initially, the Hoverboard should connect automatically once powered on.
Hoverboards with Bluetooth are capable of playing sounds and music from your connected smartphones. The Bluetooth receiver module pairs with the Hoverboard’s speakers for providing sound output. Once initially activated with the user’s smartphone, there is no need to pair it repeatedly. However, many users face the common problem of Bluetooth not connecting. Now that you are reading this excerpt, you will see that we have provided you with some best and easy fixes and the reasons.
Various ways of how to fix Bluetooth on Hoverboard are listed below:
Charge The Hoverboard Fully
- First, disconnect all your Bluetooth devices that are connected to the Hoverboard.
- Please switch off the Hoverboard and fully charge it.
- Once fully charged, use the On/Off button to start it, and it is recommended not to use the remote as the device will go into sleep mode.
- You will have to wait until you hear a beep sound and the lights are off, which indicates that the Hoverboard is now not active.
- Once this process is complete, place the instrument on a flat surface, and see that the two pads and middle part are aligned.
- This helps in locking the two pads in a parallel manner.
If you do not follow the instructions with proper steps, then possibly you are frying your Bluetooth chip.
Start the Hoverboard
- Once fully charged, press the On/Off button for 5-10 seconds, and one should be sure of not tilting or moving the Hoverboard.
- The Hoverboard starts, and you will hear a notification through its speakers.
- Next, you have to release the On/Off button slowly. What happens by doing this is that the device does a factory reset of itself, and you can see that there is constant blinking of the lights and the Bluetooth symbol.
- Wait for quite a few minutes and let the factory reset process be over. Would you please try to see that the device is stationary and shut it down by pressing the power button?
- Now you should press the power button and switch it on again, but also keep an eye on any red blinking light or non-uniform beeping.
- Some devices also come with a remote control system, and you can reset the Hoverboard through an application that you have to install on your mobile. If the problem persists, then you perform this process 2-3 times.
So if you follow the instructions above, trust us you will not face this problem again. It is not rocket science, but subtle manual procedures that, when followed, will give you maximum utilization of your Hoverboard. It is always best advised to ask and get from the experts about your loved devices. The trial and error method is not suitable as it may damage your device, thus resulting in the loss of your money. These are the basics of “How to fix Bluetooth on Hoverboard, and by using these simple methods, your device will be up and connected.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Connect the Bluetooth to My Hoverboard?
All you have to do is turn on the Bluetooth by going to settings on Android phones, and for iPhones, you can find the settings option at the bottom of the navigation menu. Click on the option and be patient; this process takes only a few seconds to get activated. Then, run a scan, search your Hoverboard’s name and click on ‘pair.’ The Bluetooth chip can take care of the rest.
Why Isn’t My Bluetooth Working On My Hoverboard?
Ensure that your device and the Hoverboard have their Bluetooth option turned on. If the pairing is unsuccessful, disconnect the Hoverboard from your smartphone’s connected list, and reconnect again. And make sure that your board and the Bluetooth devices are in a range of 3 feet for a solid connection.
How Do I Reset My Hoverboard?
Your Hoverboard must be stationary, then a long press on the power button for at least 5-10 seconds. Ignore all the flashing lights and beeping sounds in these 10 seconds. Release the power button, then turn off the Hoverboard. The Hoverboard is now all set and ready to get the ride started.